- Worries that won’t stop.
- Questions that never end and are never satisfied.
- Anxiety that you’re being deceived or will be left.
- Frustration that you can’t trust anyone.
- Certainty that you’ll be let down and disappointed, again.
- Mistrust in your own judgment and perspective.
This (and more) is what jealousy does to you.
It takes away your peace of mind and attacks in stressful situations and even when you’re having a close and loving moment with your partner. Jealousy appears to be way beyond your control and leaves you feeling helpless and weak.
None of this is good for your relationship or for your own well-being and, thankfully, there’s something can do about it.